USP800 Modular Cleanrooms.
Cost-Effective Compounding Cleanroom Solutions
Engineered to be modular, Isolation and environmental control has taken a huge step forward for the pharmaceutical compounding industry. Our Stand-alone MC2-USP-800 modular cleanrooms provide a quick, easy, and efficient solution for meeting the ever changing demands of the USP-797 and USP-800 Federal guidelines. These rooms are designed to meet both sterility and safety while compounding. Some of the benefit features are listed below
- 100% relocatable. When you leave, you take it with you. This stand-alone system prevents you from improving your landlord's property.
- Depreciate the cleanroom as a capital equipment, allowing you to write-off the value within 7 years.
- Suitable for both USP-797 and USP-800 applications where positive or negative pressure cascades are required.
- Easy-to-clean system offers a flush interior and impervious wall system. Various panel options are available; polycarbonate, aluminum composite, polypropylene, tempered glass or other materials.
- Provides integrated ceiling system in factory assembled modules for fast and simple construction.
- All assembly hardware is accessed from the outside and sealed for a professional look.
- Can be designed as a single-pass cleanroom, or as a re-circulating design with air-chase walls and ceiling plenum.
- Pre-wired outlets, data jacks, and magnehelic pressure gauges are available for clean, efficient operation.
- Biological safety cabinets, Total Exhaust hoods, and powder containment hoods can be incorporated to meet all guideline requirements.
- Integration of pass thru cabinets, shelving, tables, sinks and monitoring arms offer a complete solution.
Pass Thru Cabin.
Hands Free Sinks.